First Aid For Life Kits
EASY, HEALTHY and PROFITABLE FUNDRAISER!
Unfortunately, Breast Cancer has taken some very important people from our lives. Our company, Right Response feels strongly about helping to raise money to help for the research to find the cure. For every Pink Kit that your organization purchases, our company donates a % directly to Breast Cancer Research. This is a wonderful double hitter. You get a very comprehensive first aid kit for your needs, and we donate money so that we can help in getting the cure for this very debilitating disease.
Be prepared for emergencies with this sleek, durable kit filled with the first aid supplies needed to treat typical home and outdoor injuries. Each first aid kit comes with a very comprehensive, doctor approved, first aid guide and contents from a Director of Emergency Medical Services for over 20 years.
- 1 Fabric Fingertip
- 1 Fabric Knuckle
- 5 Plastic Adhesive 3/8″ x 1 1/2″
- 50 Plastic Adhesive 3/4″ x 3″
- 10 Plastic Adhesive 1″ x 3″
- 2 Plastic Elbow/Knee 2″ x 4.5′
- 2 Plastic Patch, 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
Dressings and Tapes:
- 2 Butterfly Wound Closures
- 1 Finger Splint
- 1 First Aid Tape 1/2″ x 10 yd.
- 8 Gauze Pads 2″ x 2″
- 2 Gauze Pads 3″ x 3
- 1 Instant Cold Compress, 4″ x 5″
- 1 Sterile Eye Pad
- 1 5″x 9″ Trauma Pad
Ointments and Wipes:
- 10 Alcohol Cleaning Pads
- 2 Antibiotic Ointment, 1/32 oz
- 9 BZK Antiseptic Towelettes
- 10 Cotton Tip Applicators
- 2 Exam Quality Vinyl Gloves
- 1 First Aid Guide
- 1 Medium Safety Pins
- 1 Tweezer